Friday, October 17, 2008

ROFL

Ok, I normally hate Howard Stern and normally ignore most of the stuff he blathers on about because he's mostly an act. The crap he pulls is all about getting publicity and ratings. He admitted as much in his book. I used to like him, when he was all populist and was a 'regular Joe' kinda guy. When he was the "Jesus Christ that woman is hot and wants me but I've got this hot wife at home" guy, I liked him. But now, he's the "going to the Playboy mansion and other celebrity parties" guy, and has lost all his appeal to me.

Anyway, I digress.....

The premise of this is that Howard wanted to see if people were voting for the Obamessiah because they believed in his positions or whether it was because he was a Dimwitocrat or black. He took McCain's positions, proposed that the Obamessiah presented them and asked folks who they supported and if they supported the Obamessiah's supposed positions. I've always said that 80% of the people are voting completely uninformed. This definitely reinforces that supposition and perhaps makes me want to increase that estimate to 90%. You can also click here and download an MP3 version of this for sharing with "friends". If you have problems with that, send me an email and I'll get it to you (You'll have to change some things in the address, so that spammers don't harvest my address).

No comments: