Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Too bad Kennedy didn't go hunting with Cheney

Oh fer chrissakes. If I hear one more liberal whinycrat complain about how the Republicans tried to cover up the hunting accident I'll go postal. I suppose that reporting the shooting to the authorities, getting the man medical attention, and reporting it to the owner of the property was all covering it up. And since Dick is such a alcoholic, let's run BAC tests on him (btw, the man barely drinks, even at parties, and has been that way for about 30 years now).
The liberal wannabeelite media is just pissed because it wasn't something they could 'scoop', and now they're whining.
Too bad Dick didn't take Hilldebeast, Albore, Teddy(hic), or Whored Dean hunting with him. I bet he'd be a much better shot when he's trying. I certainly would be.

No comments: