Friday, February 17, 2006

New links

As you may have noticed, I've added some more links off to the right there.....
Two are friends of mine that have started blogs, Zimted and DoubleM, but the test there will be whether they're still writing in a month.

The other two are about as contrasting sites as you can get. Peacemoonbeam has got to be one of the funniest sites I've read in a long time. I was seriously laughing in my office as I was reading the posts, and people would walk by, looking at me like I was nuts(which probably isn't far from the truth). Someone THAT talented has got to get more publicity, and I'm doing my best to make sure that y'all know about them.
The Religion of Peace is an extremely powerful site that shows the cost of radical Islam and the mullahs that continue to exploit their followers to do things that they don't have the guts to do.

Take a read at both. I think you'll probably want to read Peacemoonbeam AFTER the Religion of Peace, as you'll need some lightening of the mood after that.

No comments: