Monday, February 28, 2005

OW

Ok, so I know I haven't posted in over a week....been busy, long story, too long to put here.

Anyway, went snowboarding with my kids this weekend. My daughter has never strapped on skiis a day in her life, but I put her in them, and it was like she'd done it several times. By the end of the weekend, she was screamin down the green slopes, faster than I was on my snowboard.
The boy on the otherhand, picked up snowboarding slowly. It takes a bit more to snowboard,(anyone who has tried both will tell you), because you don't have a very natural stance with it. Basically you're sliding down the hill sideways, and it just doesn't feel right....and stopping, well, that's another story altogether.
When I asked my kids their favorite part of the weekend, my daughter said "Going FAST", and my son said "Making butt-marks on the hill". Go figure.

I blame my wife.

No comments: