Thursday, February 03, 2005

New links

Had to add two new links to my 'favorite' list. Both I'd been to back a while ago, but had completely forgotten about.
The Best Page in the Universe is pretty damn funny, and the kid has attitude to spare. While I don't necesarily agree that it's the BEST page, it's pretty damn good.

Tucker Max, well, let's put it this way, the boy can party. I thought I could throw down, but this guy, even back when I was in the Corps and was in my best partying shape, I'm not sure we would have survived partying together. I have been told by at least three completely different friends (people who I know from different areas, work, soccer, etc) that it seemed like we were separated at birth. But now I'm old and don't party like a rock-star anymore. His stories are amazing funny. Don't bother reading them at work if you have things to do, because I guarantee you won't get them done. There were times when I was laughing so damn hard I was crying, so don't say I didn't warn you.

No comments: