Thursday, August 25, 2005

Miscellaneous

Just got a couple things....

1. I'm currently in Florida. Was in Fort Lauderdale until earlier today when we bugged out. We left in order to try to get a flight out so that we'd actually get home rather than get stuck in south Florida for an extended period of time. I was kinda looking forward to going through a hurricane, as I've been through earthquakes, blizzards, a typhoon, and a tornado. I figured that I was only missing the big one in my collection and heck, it may have been cool. But alas, it was not to be as my two co-workers were desperate to get home to their respective females. Understandable, but disappointing.
2. New rule on my blog. It's my blog, and thus I can personally attack and insult someone, their family, their wife/husband, kids, friends, dogs, cats, haircut, clothing, etc. You can't. If you attack someone personally in the comments, I'll have it removed. Not only that, but I'll get your IP, hunt you down, and ban your ass. My blog, my rules.
3. Special thanks to DrKen and his beautiful wife and daughter for loaning me some sleeping space for this evening while I await my flight tomorrow. You guys rock.
4. Is anyone else looking as much forward to this years NFL season as I am? Man I can't wait.
5. My kids play AYSO soccer and I volunteered to coach my son for the U-8 division, thinking that at that level they're still pretty simple to lead, so the fact that I didn't know anything about coaching soccer wasn't a big deal. I also volunteered to be an assistant coach for my daughters U-10 team. Apparently that translates to a 'coach' when they don't have enough coaches for a league, because now I'm her coach. While I don't think I'll screw stuff up too much, if anyone has any ideas as to how to run a soccer practice, I'm all ears. Drop me an email @ webproze AT yahooDOTcom and let me know what you know.

Guess that's about it of the miscellaneous stuff....more later

No comments: