Friday, August 05, 2005

Clarification and comment

Just to clarify, I am not anti-islam.
I am anti-idiot.
Anti-islamofacist.
Anti-terrorist.
Anti-anyonewhowantstokillpeoplejustbecausetheydon'tbelievethewaytheydo.
I know several people who I would kill to protect, who are muslim. My time in the Marines was spent protecting various people, including muslims.

That having been said, I think that the US should adopt the policies that Tony Blair is advocating for England (I hear that the PC term for England is the UK....guess what term you'll hear me use...)

Don't like the US? Go away. Go back to that hovel of a country where you came from and preach the hatred there. Either they'll love you, or they'll chop your head off. Either way, you're out of our hair.

Anyone else see the statement by the International Association of Chiefs of Police? I was listening to a news report yesterday about the statement and they 'teased' the news story by saying "IACP announces a new policy on how to deal with suicide bombers" and under my breath I say "Shoot 'em in the head"...and the news-babe says "They're advocating that their officers shoot the potential suicide-bombers in the head". I thought to myself, 'damn I'm good'.

No comments: