Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Not only an idiot, but a RACIST idiot

Apparently the idiot that owns 'forsakethetroops.com' and 'forsakethepolice.com' is also a racist scumbag. He recently has posts under the handle 'SilentMike' on several racist websites and is obviously either a fool, or a coward. Or both.

Oh, and no, I'm not going to provide the links to any of his stupidity, as it's easy enough to find if you search, and I'm not going to provide a link to his sites either. If you want to know how much of an ignoramus this guy is, check my post about his forsakethetroops.com site and you'll understand.

But, I'm sure I have some friends that wouldn't mind paying a pencil-necked, racist, dumbass a visit. Especially in the beautiful outstate NY area.

Previous Posts
Freedom of Speech

No comments: