Thursday, May 26, 2005

KERRY SIGNS SF-180 FORM....Maybe....

According to Michelle Malkin, John Kerry has finally signed his Form SF-180. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's basically a release of information to the Department of Defense so that people can see his entire military service record.

This is the form that all the SwiftBoat Vets were calling on him to sign, that he refused to sign. Of course, he never refused publicly, in fact, he usually said "Sure, I'll sign it", and then moved on to the next photo op.

The only drawback right now though is typically Kerry-esque. According to Kerry, his "staff is still going through it, and very, very shortly, you will have a chance to see it".

I'm not sure what exactly needs to be gone over, it's a pretty straight forward form, having seen it myself. So, I'm sure this will be one of those things that he spins and then acts as if we're all too stupid to understand what he really meant:

"I signed it, right before I didn't sign it"

No comments: