Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Bill Maher is an idiot

I used to watch Politically Incorrect on ABC, just to try to figure out what the hell liberals are thinking. But I just barely managed to keep myself from throwing something at the TV every time I had to see that king-sized idiot, Maher, moving his pie-hole.
But his show on HBO is just amazingly bad. When the 'token voice of reason' is Andrew Sullivan , there's obviously no concern about balance or even any interest in an intelligent discourse.
Maher rails against the dominance and 'one-sidedness' of media such as Fox News and Rush Limbaugh, and then turns around and does the exact same thing, with a liberal bent.

So, as of today, I'm cancelling my HBO. I can't stand the thought of another penny going to that moron. I know that my cancellation isn't exactly a groundswell of complaint, but I figure that if everyone who gets sick of hearing Maher's idiot voice cancels their HBO, they'll eventually get the picture. And if I have to pirate it to get my Soprano's fix, so be it.

No comments: