Saturday, March 10, 2007

Slow blogging

Apologies all around for not doing much in the way of blogging lately. If anyone has been paying attention to the geek-news around, you would know that an ugly new virus showed its head last week. It infected the offices of various governmental departments as well as the computers of CNN. Well, lucky for me, we got hit with it too.

That is how cutting edge and cool we are. We get viruses before the AV companies even have a fix for them.

So I've been spending many many hours over the last two weeks playing 'whack-a-mole' with the stupid thing. And just when I think I have it nailed, it rears its ugly head again last night, causing me to spend 6 additional hours at work from 5pm-11pm yesterday.

So happy....just so so happy.

I swear to God, if they catch this guy who wrote this, I will remove his scrotum from his body and sew it to his chin. At least then people will know what they're getting ready to deal with when they see him coming.

No comments: