Wednesday, January 19, 2005

What the hell is this?

Well, first of all, this is where I'm going to blather on about how stupid people are. Yeah, I know, there's lots of sites that do that, but fuck you, it's my site, I'll talk about whatever I want. Don't like it, head to sesamestreet.com and spank your monkey to big-bird, I could give a shit.

I'll probably remain anonymous to most of you, mostly because I don't really want to have the old income dry up due to something I may have said about one of the idiots I work with.

I'll probably not name names when I see something stupid, unless I determine that they're not really going to hunt me down, stalk me, boil a rabbit in a pot on my stove, bury my dog up to it's neck in the yard and generally become a boil on the ass of my existence....then I probably will name names...at least first names anyway, and y'all can figure it out yourself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, you freaking rock! I am amazed by your dudely dudeness.

Dude on.

The Dude

Brian said...

You rock the hizzy. Tell stories about blowing shit up. I love those.