Monday, January 24, 2005

Super(?) Bowl

Is it just me, or is no one else really looking forward to the Super Bowl? I mean, it woulda been cool to see Big Ben win as a rook, or to see Peyton do the record and the ring. I guess now you have the Eagles finally making it, but heck, to them, they've already won. Just to get out of the damn NFC Championship is a victory for them.

My prediction? Pats 31, Iggles 17. Brady=MVP

Am I happy that this is the case? Not really. But I have to say that I'm impressed with the Pats organization. Anyone that can tame Corey Dillon and get guys to stay on for lesser salaries than they could get in free agency, merely because they're going to have a chance to go to the Super Bowl has to be a helluva organization.

Come drink at my SuperBowl party. Everyone is invited.

No comments: