Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Contact info

This officer left contact information in a comment, but I wanted to give him as much attention as he deserves, so I'm reposting it here:
If anyone has been scammed by Fawn Adams, please email me so I can get in touch with you. I am building a case against this person and need your help. dcrouthamel@kinnelonpd.org or contact Det. Crouthamel at Kinnelon PD 973-838-1124.
No, it's not a scam!
I strongly urge anyone who has actually been scammed (as opposed to folks like me who just enjoy playing with these idiots in hopes to distract them from their actual prey) to contact him.  It looks to me like he's in New Jersey and it's actually the Kinnelon NJ PD's number (of course I had to look it up before I posted it).

I wish you luck in your pursuit of this dirtball, officer.  I would like to support your effort in any way I can.

No comments: