Thursday, June 11, 2009

More video love

As those of you who have read this blog for a while can tell, I've been too busy to really put together one of my typical rants.  But the nice thing is that the media has been so generous to provide plenty of fodder for me to throw out in video format to pretty much make my case for me without my having to spend the hour or so it takes me to compose and research some of my work.

pMSNBC's Contessa Brewer must have missed her Pamprin prior to this interview with John Ziegler, the creator of the movie, Media Malpractice, which is available at Howobamagotelected.com.  What I really like is that he laughs and smiles throughout the entire interview, pointing out pMSNBC's bias and history and she gets get more and more angry.
She asks a question and blatantly ignores the answer as well as any common sense as to her question.  Why did Sarah Palin get upset at David Letterman's joke about her 14 year old daughter getting knocked up by A-Roid (no, I did NOT misspell his nickname) at Yankee Stadium?  Really?  Does that question even make sense?  See the stupidity for yourself:


Then, Elmer Fudd...uh..I mean, Barney Fwank goes on CNBC to discuss his proposal to limit ALL executive compensation and gets bitchy when questioned and throws up the typical "well, something is better than the nothing you want to do" argument that liberals love to use.  Perhaps Barney missed his Pamprin as well:


Finally, a bit of a palate cleanser.  For Matthew.

No comments: