Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Where's the outrage? The media coverage?

Where exactly is the media coverage and feigned outrage over the Iranian student at North Carolina Chapel Hill, who took his rental car and tried to run over his fellow students in response to perceived injustice. Mohammed Reza Taheri-azar claims that the United States has been "killing his people across the sea" and that his actions reflected ‘an eye for an eye'.
Just wondering but if I took my truck and drove it through a crowd outside a mosque, don't you think it would make headline news? All three broadcast networks, plus CNN, FOX, and whatever else the moron media could put it on.
While I know that the attention to the violence could be exactly the response he was looking for, furthering the image that we should fear muslims, I still think that this piece of news is being whitewashed by the liberal media (I know, redundant).

No comments: