Monday, January 23, 2006

Inspired.....

I'm reading my response to our favorite Troll at this site, Danny Reid, and found that it was too good to be buried in a comment area, where not a lot of folks read....so I thought I'd re-post it here. Danny's comment was:

Well, I have misinterpreted your e-mail blog and I apologize. The Jamaicans don't practice voodoo and maybe they are living a more rightteous and godly life than this sorry ass nation! Another reason why Hurricane Katrina destroyed New Orleans that it could be full of gay people! Sometimes, I even hate the United States of America because it is full of Ungodly and sick people!

Well, for those of you who know me, this is pretty much a thrown-down gauntlet in my eyes. And thus the following spewed from my brain, down my fingers to the keyboard, and onto the screen:
Ungodly and sick? Where's the hurricane that should be taking out San Francisco if that's the case? I mean, let's face it, there's way more gays in SF than NO. How about Europe? Have you BEEN to Europe at all? Have you seen Amsterdam? You wanna talk about some ungodly folks, I think you'd blow a fuse, Danny-boy. But do we see God sending down plagues of fire and brimstone on the Dutch? Nope, he just lets them sit back, smoke their dope, pay for their ass, and go on peacefully. How about Paris? Crime, whores, drugs, but yet, your God/Yahweh allows them to continue to exist.
I think you, Pat Robertson, and Ray Nagin, and the rest of you illiterate fucks who believe that Yahweh/God is a vengeful God and will just smite anyone who doesn't live the way he thinks is right, have your head up your collective asses. Perhaps you should read more of the bible than the little sections with the monosyllabic words to realize that He don't roll like that. He's going to let us fuck up, and THEN when it's judgement day, unleash the beast. Until then, shit happens. But of course, assholes like you and the rest of the judgmental religious right AND LEFT(religious left, oh yes, you know it exists), will continue to use religion to condemn peoples' behavior because you want to control them and because it fits your agenda.
How about this for an explanation of why the hurricane hit New Orleans? Because it is in an area that is naturally prone to hurricanes (for the last 200 years anyway) and it's been years since the last time it was hit, so odds were that it would happen again?

Logic. It's not just for breakfast anymore.

No comments: