Monday, December 18, 2006

What would Jordan do?

Ok, let me get this clear right up front: I am NOT an NBA fan. Period. I think the league is full of wannabe gangsters and people who, if they weren't playing basketball, would be doing time at the local penal institution.
Nor do I like Michael Jordan. I always thought that he was arrogant and egotistical, as well as not the greatest role model, despite the constant marketing, with his penchant for gambling, womanizing etc.

However, would Michael Jordan have slapped another player, while he was shielded behind a third player, and then ran away like a little bitch, a la Carmelo Anthony this weekend? I think not. If the NBA doesn't suspend this pansy, sucker-punching, wannabe gangster for the rest of the season, Ron Artest got hosed.

If you know not what I am talking about, check this out:

No comments: