Friday, April 14, 2006

Save Fran O'Briens

Mudville Gazette, one of my favorite Milblogs, has a piece about Fran O'Briens and their tradition of offering free dinners on Fridays to wounded veterans (and their families) recuperating at nearby Walter Reed.
Well, the Hilton Corporation, proud company that they are, especially due to their affiliation with such high end skanks as Paris and Nikky, is not going to renew the lease of the restaurant, citing liability issues.
So, I guess having the daughters of the owners prancing around the world, spreading STD's with the speed of light is perfectly fine, but treating the occasional veteran, who was wounded defending the right of these tramps to jet-set, well, that's just too much to handle.
Just a little reminder, if it were up to the people that we are fighting, these two chickies would have been burned alive, or buried and stoned.
I'm done with travel, but if I did, I wouldn't be going to a Hilton owned property.
And if any of you actively would like to speak to someone at the Hilton Corporation to express your displeasure with them, here's the info I've stolen from some other sites:
Information provided for contacting people with influence in this matter is below:
Dan Boyle (212) 838-1558

daniel_a_boyle@hilton.com

Brian Kellaher (202) 393-1000

Be nice, but express your opinion. Remember what mom said: You attract more flies with honey than vinegar. 'Course she also said that I was always full of piss and vinegar, so I'm not sure what to make of that.......

No comments: