Monday, June 26, 2006

Well heck, I was wrong....

Several months ago, I called out my muslim friends because I didn't see anyone in their leadership criticizing the animals that called themselves muslims, but yet defied the Koran by beheading people, defied the prophet by killing fellow muslims, and generally acted like the scum that many of us have grown to know them as.
However, this lady has a pair the size of watermelons. I wish our President would grow some as big as hers . I know she's not a 'leader' of the middle eastern community, and not even a muslim(as you'll see in the video), but it's still nice to see that there is someone out there, on that side of the world that's willing to step up and smack a brother down. Take the five minutes and watch the whole video. It's worth it.

No comments: