Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Log review.....

I use Statcounter, which tells me where my readers come from, who are repeat visitors, what country their IP is from, etc.
Well, this one particular IP has been in my logs on a regular basis from a law firm with locations in Cleveland, SF, and LA. The IP looks to be from the Cleveland location. Now I'm nowhere near so dumb as to think that publicly revealing the firm's name here is a good idea, but I'd like to hear from my 'regular', just to say hey. And to confirm that I'm not on some investigational list!
Drop me an email at my listed address in my profile if you would....especially since I have several friends in the Cleveland area, and would like to find out if this is just one of my friends who I've not been in touch with for a while.
Don't let this scare you off either....I don't usually call someone out like this, but curiousity is getting the better of me, so I had to do it....If you don't respond, it's all good.

No comments: