Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Boycott Citgo

Yeah, this is one of those posts where I'm going to advocate that you boycott something. Get over it. But I figure since the profits from Citgo go into the pockets of the commie-loving target of Pat Robertson's wrath (yeah, he's a nut, but at least he was right), Hugo Chavez, I figure that a boycott is in order.

It's bad enough that the profits from other companies go to support the terrorist loving pricks in Saudi Arabia and the surrounding countries, such as Iran and the rest.

But, where should I buy my gas, since I HAVE to buy gas, you say? Well, I can't make that decision for you, since I don't know your area market, but this should give you a good idea of where we're importing the fuel from, and what companies buy their crude oil from what countries. As I looked through the list, I found it difficult to find any companies that exclusively purchase their crude oil from a specific set of 'friendly' countries, but there are a few that buy the majority of their supplies from relatively friendly folks, such as Canada (Toronto notwithstanding), and Mexico (don't get me started on the border).

So I say, educate yourself, and be an intelligent consumer.

No comments: