Tuesday, April 12, 2005

So much for national security


John Kerry, who ran on a platform of 'securing America', gave away a national secret yesterday in 'outing' a CIA undercover agent. Apparently, he's too stupid to realize what is given to him in a briefing behind closed doors should not be read in front of the cameras of CSPAN during a hearing over a hotly contested nominee. That's the only thing I can think of. I can't imagine that Kerry is that much of an ass to actually do something like this on purpose.
All I can say is thank you to the red-staters for making sure that idiot isn't our president.

UPDATE:
Ok, I guess this is what I get for believing what the AP reports. Apparently this particular agents identity has been exposed for some time now, as he's no longer working undercover. At least I've got the cojones to PRINT my retractions on my front page, as opposed to most mass media outlets.

No comments: