Friday, January 28, 2005

Is this wrong?

Ok, so I've known for some time that I was going to hell (3rd level, just in case you're curious). My friends know and I'm pretty sure my family knows. It's not that I'm a BAD guy, I just don't give a fuck. I'm actually a pretty good guy if you get down to it. I look out for the little guy as best I can and try to screw whoever is trying to screw others. Not that this has affected the way I live my life. I've always figured that it's much better to slide sideways into the grave, kicking, screaming, and cursing, with burn marks on my ass and soul, and a hangover that would kill a rhino, than to lie there peacefully with a well preserved body. When friends say "Dude, you're going to hell for that", my usual response is "If what I've done to this point doesn't rate a reserved suite in hell, I don't know what does". Heck, one of my friends even remarked that I'm not going to have a suite, I'm going to have an entire resort. Kinda like Caesars Palace. The Caesars Palace of Hell. Of course, when you think about it that way, I can't wait to go! Especially if there's a Venus Pool.

So anyway, I figure that since I'm already GOING to hell, I may as well tell everyone to look at my countdown on the right side of the screen, all the way down....

Yep, I'm going to hell. But it's gonna be a helluva ride before I get there.

No comments: