Friday, May 30, 2008

Wanna know what your $4/gallon pays for?

Now, if I had all the money these middle-eastern countries have, I'd probably do something outrageous like put a dome over Michigan so that we could live in climate controlled 72 degrees and ship in filtered water to irrigate our crops....but since I don't, I'm just going to complain about what those crazy bastards are doing:

What exactly is this?



Only an indoor ski resort in Dubai. That'd be the same Dubai that can reach 120 degrees or so in the summer. And no, I don't mean water skiing.





Good to know your $4/gallon is going to good use. And by the way, one wonders how much money the United Arab Emirates have contributed to the UN food fund or to help China recover from their earthquake or to help Myanmar with the typhoon......

No comments: