Monday, December 12, 2005

ch-ch-ch-ch-changes.....

As some of you may already know, there's been a change in my employment status as of last Thursday.
I will post more details later, but to clear up one thing on the rumor mill, it wasn't because of this blog. While I don't plan on going into gory detail, at least not until January 25, when my severance package expires, I'd like to thank the little pissant fags (you who know who you are) that for some reason think that the best way to get ahead is to give head. Literally, or figuratively. Apparently it's the Christian thing to do, fuck someone who doesn't necessarily share your worldview, or workview for that matter, even when it's none of your fucking business. It's cool. Karma has a way of getting back to you. And I guarantee, that it will.

More later. And Google sucks.

No comments: