Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Wow...and political correctness comes full circle....

So, I'm walking through the drug store, getting my prescription for my crazy-pills filled and I spot a thing of wonder. A thing so amazing I had to take a picture of it with my cell phone. Now, if you know me at all, you'll know that I hate pictures taken with my cell phone because they generally suck and I hate bad quality pictures. But I didn't have a decent camera around and I thought the drugstore folks would frown on me going home specifically to get my camera in order to take a picture of their wondrous product. However, I had to do it.

So, without further ado, here it is, the Barack Hussein Obama Christmas Ornament:

Now, I know what you're thinking. Where would I get such a fantastic item? Well, my understanding is that you can find them all over, complete with the spiffy little electronics that make him speak some liberal pablum when a button is pushed.

My only question is: When did it become politically correct to hang a black man in a tree?

No comments: